A home is more than a place to live in, it is also an investment for your future.
If you are looking for a St. Petersburg mortgage than you have come to the right place. Our team at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation facilitates countless different mortgage options. By offering a wide variety of different products and services, we can assure you there is something for each and every one of our customers.
We will educate you every step of the way so you can leave confidently knowing you chose the best mortgage for your financial situation. Our team of experts understands how confusing the mortgage process can be, so we assist you as much as possible and will answer any questions you have in an easy to understand manner.
For more information, please contact your local St. Petersburg mortgage lender at 813-230-9428.
Our Customizable Loan Options:
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage: This option is an excellent choice if you do not plan on moving any time soon. With this loan, you will be given a fixed interest rate that will never change throughout your loan’s term. You will never have to worry about your rates fluctuating, which means you will be able to budget accurately.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM): This loan has an interest rate that is adjustable, meaning it could change throughout your loan term. Some benefits include an initial lower interest rate than a fixed-rate mortgage and a potential decrease in interest depending on the market. This is a great option if you are planning on moving in the near future.
- Conventional Mortgage: You could receive a fixed or adjustable interest rate on this type of mortgage. This is a great choice if you have good credit and can afford to make a large down payment. This loan also has minimal penalties, fees, and offers options for purchasing a second home.
- Jumbo Mortgage: Has fixed and adjustable interest rates, and allows homebuyers to borrow more than the conforming loan limits, which is typically $417,000. If you are wanting to purchase expensive real estate then this loan is the best option.
- FHA: Is a government-backed loan that has a low down payment requirement and is great for homebuyers with a low income and credit score. You could receive fixed or adjustable rates on this loan and is a great option for first-time homebuyers.
- USDA: Administered by the United States Department of Agriculture and offers fixed or adjustable interest rates. There is a zero down payment requirement and is a great choice if you have a low credit score and are wanting to purchase a home in a specific rural area.
- VA: This government-backed loan is supplied by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs, and offers a fixed or adjustable interest rate. This loan is for veterans or active military members in the armed forces. There is a zero down payment requirement and you can qualify with a low income and credit score.
- Refinance: If you are already a homeowner and wish to receive a cheaper interest rate or change the loan term, you can refinance your mortgage. This loan option offers fixed or adjustable interest rates and is also a great way to consolidate debt or turn your home equity into cash*.
- Renovation Mortgage: If you have been in your home for a long time and would like to renovate your house, or if you are planning on purchasing a fixer-upper, you can fund this project with a renovation mortgage. You can receive a fixed or adjustable interest rate, and your renovation costs are placed into one loan.
- Reverse Mortgage**: This is a great option if you are at least 62 years old and are wanting to access the equity in your home without needing to make mortgage payments. You could also receive a fixed or adjustable interest rate.
* The appraised value for your property may change the loan amount
** The cash available from your equity is generally tax-free. This does not include constitute tax advice or any advice received for financial planning purposes. For more information or advice on taxes for retirement purposes, please contact a tax advisor. Our company, Fairway Independent Mortgage Company is not affiliated with the government. This information was not supplied by HUD or FHA nor was it approved by any government agencies. If you wish to obtain a reverse mortgage, you will need to participate in counseling sessions with an agency approved by HUD and you will need a certificate of eligibility. The minimum age requirement is 62 years. Any money received by a reverse mortgage is not considered income and will not affect Social Security or any benefits from Medicare. However, your reverse mortgage may affect other programs. Contact an attorney or local St. Petersburg mortgage lender to see if a reverse mortgage will affect your financial situation. At the end of the loan term, the proceeds left on the mortgage will not belong to you and the property may be sold to repay the money from your mortgage with interest. An origination fee, mortgage insurance, closing costs, or other fees will be charged and taken out of your loan. Your loan balance will increase over time and interest will be accumulated. You retain the property title until the home is sold or transferred. You will then be held responsible to pay for the property taxes, maintenance fees, and insurance. If you do not pay this amount, your loan could be due back to the lender immediately. You cannot deduct the interest paid on your reverse mortgage on your taxes until you pay back part or the entire reverse mortgage.