Do you have a purchase contract? Are you shopping for your dream house? Or do you want to refinance quickly and hassle-free? No matter what you want to do, if it pertains a mortgage loan, the Hunter Home Loan Team is here to assist you. We get your loans funded or reapproved quickly. We also keep you informed and ensure you get what you deserve.
Why Choose Our Downtown St. Petersburg Specialists.
- Paperless processes as you make all your mortgage application online.
- Easy and quick online quotes
- Get a loan advisor to work with you
- Fast loan processing with affordable interest rates and great terms
- Get excellent services at reasonable prices and save your money
A Broad Range Of Customized Loan Options
We care for you, your dreams, and your budget. That’s why we have numerous loans options that you can select. You don’t have to worry about finance since we tailor all the customized loans to your advantage. We have something for everyone.
Our loan advisors will elaborate and equip you with all the information you need and the choices you have when picking a specific loan type.
Some of the options include VA loans, FHA loans, USDA loans, refinance mortgage, jumbo mortgage renovation mortgage, reverse mortgage, conventional mortgage and adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)
Who Can Benefit From Our Mortgage Services In Downtown St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg residents with credit scores looking to finance high-priced homes
- Veterans who want to purchase properties with no down payment
- Those who already own homes and wish to change the loan term or receive a cheaper interest rate
- Rural and suburban homebuyers and low-income earners looking for low-interest mortgages with zero down payments
- Homeowners in Downtown St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas who want to find the current value of their homes.
We Service Mortgage Customers In Downtown St. Petersburg, And Beyond
Downtown is a beautiful neighborhood of St. Petersburg in Tampa Bay. This is a major tourist destination with numerous picnic sites, museums, fantastic nightlife, cultural facilities; exquisite American restaurants and art theatres. Additionally, it’s one of the largest kiteboarding destinations in Florida. Also, it’s a central business district, with offices, banks, research centers, law firms, residential facilities, hospitals, and great schools like the University of South Florida.
To navigate, you don’t need a car, as you can run errands just by walking. The transit is good, and public transport is available. Alternatively, you can ride a bike throughout the city. The population is rapidly growing in this area, with a 20% increase in dwelling units, over the past five years.
Current Housing Marketing Trends In Downtown, St. Petersburg
The following are some of the current housing market trends in Downtown, St. Petersburg.
- Exquisite homes stay on the market for ten days and can then be bought at 1% less, below the listed market price.
- Other homes remain in the market for 66 days on average, and one can buy at 3% less, below the listed market price.
- The median prices of houses in downtown St Pete is $387,500
- The housing market is quite competitive since homes often get multiple offers at once
Get Started Today by Scheduling a Consultation
Are you ready to purchase or refinance your home? Do you want to find out if you qualify for a mortgage or refinancing? It is easier to get fully approved today. Fill out our mortgage pre-qualification form to find out if you are eligible.
For any inquiry or question about our mortgage services, feel free to contact us today. Our mortgage specialists in Downtown, St. Petersburg are ready to help you meet your mortgage financing or refinancing needs
What our Customers Have to Say:
The Hunter Home Loan Team has helped a large number of happy clients secure their ideal mortgage in St Petersburg. Regardless of your financial situation or loan goals, there is a mortgage out there perfect for your unique situation. Contact us today to find out how we can work for you Your local St Petersburg mortgage lenders near you!